Friday, June 8, 2012

Aroy Dee

Date: June 2012 
Address: 91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza
Opening hours : 12pm-10pm (Closed on Sundays) 
Nearest MRT: Bugis / City Hall

I was meeting an Italian friend who lives in London and she wanted to have some thai food. 
Initially, i thought of going to Aloy Thai but the thought of having to queue put me off. Besides, I've eaten at Aloy Thai (haven't blogged about it) so i wanted to check out Aroy Dee.


My companion ordered the Phad thai and said it tasted just like the one in thailand, which probably means they did a good job. 
Sorry i dont have the price but it'll probably be like 5 bucks or something. 


My tom yum soup was awesome! S$6. It was everything tomyum should be, spicy and sour. It wasn't so spicy that i couldn't feel taste buds so that was good. 
Compared to being in thailand, 6 bucks for what would be 2 seems abit too much but to me, if paying 6 dollars gives me authentic tomyum soup that takes me back to thailand, i'm all for it! 



I LOVE Aroy Dee. Such a quaint a nice place for good thai food. Up next is to see if Aloy Thai keeps up to the impression i made of them 3 years ago. 

No comments: