Monday, July 30, 2012

Kith Cafe ( Park Mall )

Date: 27 July 2012 
Address: 9 Penang road #01-01E, Park Mall Shopping Centre 
Opening Hours: Daily 8am - 10pm 
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut 

I have long wanted to visit Kith Cafe but the one at Robertson quay is so tiny and annoying cos you'll most probably have to sit outside where it's hot, stuffy, very hot and very stuffy. 
So when I heard about their new outlet at Park Mall, I made visiting them the first item on my priority list. 
I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures but you can take my word for it and know it's at least twice the size of the Robertson quay one. It probably can sit around 20 people or so inside and a coupla  more outside.


Big Breakfast - S$15 
Everything you'd want for breakfast would be on this plate. It's quite like a classic English Breakfast with eggs, toast, bacon, sausage and mushrooms. Everything was well cooked and the toast was crisp. Can't complain about anything really! 


I thoroughly enjoyed my Sirloin steak sandwich!!! For S$16,  they gave a reasonable sized piece of steak that was tender and easy to bite into. It was as juicy as a steak should be and went pleasantly well with the shaved parmesan, onions and capsicum. 

I can't wait to go back there to try their other items. Service was better than average and the decor was simple and nice! Just a perfect place to chill out with a friend and have some good food! 

No comments: