Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Societe Canteen


Date: 15 August 2012
Address: 501 Bukit Timah Road , #01-05B, Cluny Court
Opening Hours: Tue-Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat & Sun 8am - 7pm, Closed on Mondays
Nearest MRT: Botanic Gardens 

  
A new indie cafe just opened in June 2012 by an aussie guy and since my friend and I were next door at La Petite's for lunch, we decided to visit the place for a short while. 

For now, they don't serve any food on weekdays because they haven't found a chef yet. 
They do however, serve brunch on weekends and a few of their items include things like Eggs Benedict for S$15 and Big breakfast for S$18. 


I tried the Latte S$4.50 and it was nice but a little too milky for me. 
Perhaps I should have tried the other stronger coffee like the Piccolo latte. 


Decoration's minimalistic and comfortable, some of the paintings (if not all) on the wall are up for grabs if you fancy one and wanna buy it home. 
I'm eager for them to get a chef so I can try their food! For now, it's a nice place to have a coffee and do some work or read a book in peace.

No comments: