Monday, March 12, 2012

Entre-nous

Date : 23 February 2012
Address : 23 Seah Street
Opening Hours: 
Tue–Fri: 12pm–3pm, 6pm–10pm 
Sat: 11am–10pm
Sun: 11am–6pm
(Closed on Mon)
Nearest Mrt Station : City hall / Bugis

This was one of the crepe lunches my friends and I had. It's a nice and quaint place, opposite Raffles hotel and has friendly staff. 





I wanted to feel healthy that day so I tried the Tomato crepe S$12.30 
It was nice, thought i didn't really like that my tomatoes were mashed but what did I expect? they couldn't possibly have come in whole tomatoes and a crepe separately. 
Doesn't it look pretty though? All the crepes are made of buck wheat flour (if i remember correctly) Definitely some kind of wheat though. It has a nice texture to it, probably more chewy than normal, and crispy at the edges. 


My friend had the Ham with Mushroom in cream sauce. S$14.90 
It was fabulous, must say this combination is surely more delectable than mine. More flavors involved, it was just the right amount of salty and fresh. 

For dessert we tried their promoted dessert of the day - Apple and Salted butter caramel S$14.90 

It looked good and tasted even better. As promised, the sweet and salty flavors of the apple and caramel sauce blended together perfectly. The ice cream just did it for us. We were all " Ooooh " and "Oh this is damn good " 

I wanna come back again for sure! The location is ideal for working adults who want some good crepes. Obviously, without said, fabulous for tourists if they are touring around the area and want to drop in for a  snack. 

Till next time! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks tasty...!! give me plz :p

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane! This place is my favourite crepe place in the whooooooole world hahaha their salted caramel butter and the texture of the crepe - so gooooood! We should hang out there with the rest next time ^^ - Sally